Sunday, August 4, 2024

Dreamland stuff

My son, his cousin, and I was going to some beach. We met some older lady with a boy his age. They ran off someplace I ended up somewhere else. This old lady kept giving my son money.  At the hotel I woke up and there was some guy on the chair. He had all this weird stuff donuts behind his ears stealing and how did you get in here? He took a small bottle of blue wine. Who are you why does this room come with extra people? After he left I used the phone and told the hotel there was a strange man in my living room when I woke up. Somehow I ended up back with the old lady and some guy and forgotten that my son's cousin was still with her and not us. Some guy kept asking what kinda M do I have? You mean like a M16? For some reason he thought I had a gun on me. Somehow I ended up in this bar and I noticed that's it's the same place this guy goes to that I knew from the Internet. I was telling Vince about it and he grabbed me and started putting his tongue down my throat sideways which was very weird. I told him I didn't like him drunk kissing he should of been sober. Next I told him about how this place was where this guy hangs at. Then the guy did some hair flip and I said that's who I was talking about I guess he still hangs here. Then I woke up in real life very angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment