Friday, September 18, 2020

only in a dream

I was at some unknown place and these guys came into the place I was staying which was beautiful until they put scat all over. there must of been like ten toliets not sure why I had some many. I was using a towel trying to clean them all. Then I looked out the why this super fast boat with some guys on it flew past. I was walking around looking at something not sure what it was. Then I entered a room and raped some stranger. It was like being in heaven so hot and sweaty. I told him I'd pay him if I could do this everyday. Then other people started watching us have sex I'm not sure how we ended up in the public. Not sure what else happened but when I woke up I was very sad again because I didn't wanna ever wake up my dreams was much better then my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment