Monday, March 29, 2021

when the lines start to blur...

Sometimes it feels like yesterday and other times it feels like the images are starting to blur I can't find the difference between reality and fanasty. I don't know if it was real or did my mind just give me an vision all on its own. I can't even take a step back enter a flashback and remember. Am I going insane.  Having a brainmelt hearing voices that aren't really there. I like my fired eggs yolky always searching for the sunnyside of things. It's sad when the pages of life start to blur and I can't seem to keep a single moment of happiness awake. Even in the end it cuts like a knife. I found faith in the metal blade that pentatraits my skin. Sometimes I wish I was a robot numb to emotion but still have the capacity to keep storage. Tell me why there's more success in pain compared to walking the righteous one. Why am I still roaming around in the dark when will you give me a flashlight. My vision is faded my brain is melting down.and you just keep leaving me here with this knife I hold onto. Wake up open your eyes they can't see you they don't know what you are. They never even tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment