Monday, February 6, 2023

friends home

I don't really remember how this dream started. I was at this guy's house and I was in an room with a den size closet. Why was I hiding in there? I'm not sure but it had two doors. One Infront of me and one to my left. My dreamy bf came to get me out of there and we went someplace else he told me to go into the attic to wait while he did something. While in there there was this girl who lived there and I became jealous of her living in the same house as my dream man. It did seem like it was separate from the rest of the house though like she was just living in her own space and the rest of the place was another family. My friend finally came back from whatever he was doing and started talking with me. We talked about floating in the waters and stuff. Then we talked about food and ate together. Somehow we ended out side and I was looking at flowers and we started talking about them and how beautiful they are. All I could think about is how beautiful you are but I couldn't bring myself around to saying it. You hypnotized me I just want to live in this moment forever. Then we started talking about music and travel. Then we watched the sky and started making up short stories. I wanted to get closer to you maybe even kiss you but I held myself back I was too scared you'd run off. Then I woke up. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment