Monday, November 23, 2020

walking

I was at some kind of carinval with some people. I was walking around somehow I got this glow stick sword type thing I was walking around with. I stopped near someplace and said hey Alan and the person responded that was their name and everyone asked me how I knew that. I said I'm not sure. It was getting even darker as we went up some hill which led out to a beach. My glow sword didn't seem to let me see far enough to the shore. Someone had a flashlight we all watched these giant waves hit the sand. Some people wanted to go closer to the 🌊 but none of us did because they was really scary. I remember looking at my feet and the ground was wet and it was like 1000+yards away. I started running towards some buildings. I'm not sure where everyone was at we got separated. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment