Monday, January 18, 2021

dark

I had this nightmare where I was in this place and there was all these strangers and my parents at my house partying. I'm was pissed because I never had any friends to party like that before with. Then I'll was mad because all the rooms was wrecked. I hated the dirty floors and mess they all was making and I wasn't even invited. I told my parents I wish they was dead because they was ruining everything. They left and so did the others. I came home again and this time there was yet another party of strangers in my place and I was mad again. This time it wasn't dirty and there was less people. I still yelled for everyone to leave. Then somehow I had to sleep on the floor next to some guy trying to sick on my tits and I pushed him off saying not until I'm married. I'm sick of all u people go home. So I left and went to hide out front under some stairs. Some girl and her friends had me playing some kind of game on the sidewalk. Then some girl with a sword came back killing everyone. I ran back into the apartment and shut the door on one of the other girls that was from from the killer. I just wanted to get out of there. I almost didn't make it. I tired to tell everyone what was happening no one belived me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment