Tuesday, June 22, 2021

junkies

I was sitting on a sofa at this band members house watching him broadcast off his computer. His parents was right next to me. Whoever I came to this place with was in the kitchen. I was curious on seeing and meeting his wife and kid. I don't remember half the stuff but somehow I was outside andet his little girl played awhile and then had to go. This guy comes over in a car and says can I drive him home. I'm get in and me that guy and the band member all in the car go-to his place. There was parents grandparents and a bunch of young people all ready to do all kinds of drugs I've never seen before. I finally met the little girls mother she was wasted. I told them I've never seen or heard of these things before. They all started by eatting these mushrooms then drinking, pills, and smoking. I thought to myself someone is going to o.d. but I just kept my mouth shut and watched them all. They began to change their behaviors. They was looking at things and saying things that made no sense. I was thinking to myself they are nuts and wonder what they think of me since I wasn't seeming to fit in much. Then it happened some girl brings me this tube of blue juice with measurements on it. I drink some of it and say that's all I want nothing else for me I've never even had this before. What is it? Not sure if she even told me. The next thing I know is I have tears coming out my eyes and laughing so hard but I don't even know why. I kept asking the grandparents what these numbers say in this cup as I tired to read it to them. Then some how I was in this other room someone was talking to me I dunno what was happening lips moving but what was said I dunno. Someone said they need to stop feeling because whatever they took wasn't working. I tried to walk around see if I could. I didn't do anything else after that just tired to get to know these people. Then the dream ended and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment