Monday, June 14, 2021

lost n broken

As I look at other people and their lives how it's changed overtime. I try to sit outside myself and see what has changed in my life and I can't find anything. Maybe I'm just insanity for the rest of my life doing the samething over and the results always the same. You've already grew up had multiple dates, homes, jobs, kids, etc. You've made and shared the good and bad memories. I just here pretending I've experienced those things. You have pictures on your walls of family and friends. I have pictures on my wall of strangers I've met once but never see again. When I think back to a memory all I have are movies, books, and anything that's not real because it's someone else's story. I'm just an empty page about to expire and fade away into the nothingness I've become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment